||April 30, 2015
- Updated to store catalogs in SQL Server.
- Updated configuration so that a catalog is defined once and one or more servers are attached to the catalog.
- Updated delete expired functionality to allow deleting expired items after a certain number of days.
- Added functionality to allow archiving from one catalog to another.
- Added functionality in LVBTransfer to backup the catalog database.
- Added functionality to LVBConfig to start/stop/install/un-install the lvbmanager service.
- Added support for SSL/TLS SMTP connections.
- Added support for SAVSYSLV command.