Variation of Policy: We reserve the right to amend this policy from time to time, and will notify you of any amendments by posting the revised policy on this Site. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on this Site.
Interpretation: In this policy, unless the context requires otherwise:
- Personal Information means information about an identifiable individual and can include, without limitation, information entered by you when requesting info, and names and addresses.
- Site means this website and all related systems, files, materials, features, components and programs.
- User(s) means our duly authorized customers and partners, and any other persons who use or visit this site.
- We, us, our means: Electronic Storage Corporation.
- You, your means: you.
PRIVACY OBLIGATIONS AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidential nature of your Personal Information. We respect your privacy and appreciate your business.
Unless you object, your Personal Information may be used to send you news and information about our products and services and general promotional material which we believe may be of interest to you.
Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to organizations affiliated with us for the same purposes.
We may also use your Personal Information to:
- Verify your identity;
- Allow third parties to contact you where such permission has been granted or implied;
- Research internally; or
- Analyze site usage.
We may disclose your Personal Information when we believe we are required to do so by law.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we learn from visitors to this site helps continually improve your experience at Electronic Storage Corporation. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you search, download from, or through other methods of communication via our Website or email to Electronic Storage Corporation. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone numbers, email, and credit card information. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site, improving our products, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website. We collect and analyze the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and to our Website. Like many Websites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Website.
- E-mail Communications: We sometimes send you offers of or notices of updates to our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, quotes, proposals, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order and support related communications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small element of data that a Website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive. A cookie does not identify you personally, but it does identify your computer. This enables a Website to recognize you when you return.
We utilize cookies at this Website to monitor traffic patterns and to personalize it to your specific needs. This will enable us to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this Website. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Confidentiality: All Personal Information that we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. All our employees who have access to and are associated with the processing of Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Security: We cannot guarantee the security of transmission over the Internet, and use of this Site is at your own risk.
Any Personal Information is kept securely in our database for purposes of maintaining your data integrity, and any other uses described in this policy.
TERMS OF SERVICE, NOTICES AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit Electronic Storage Corporation, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our Website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the “Email” link on the side menu, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
You are entitled to have access to any Personal Information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this Site. You are entitled to edit or delete such Information unless we are required by law to retain it. However, your Personal Information is only kept while it is required for the purpose for which it was collected or for a permitted secondary purpose. We will delete Personal Information if and when we no longer need the Information.
Thank you for visiting our Site.
©2013 Electronic Storage Corporation